1. Tille of Contest: 10 Million Reasons to be a Salesforce Adoption Hero
2. Contest Description: Sales organizations within Enterprises are struggling with CRM and Salesforce adoption. Less than 46% of Sellers use their company’s CRM and 87% are Not Satisfied with their CRM system. Over 55% of Sales Managers are measured on how well their team adopts CRM. A typical Enterprise with around 8000 sellers can save USD 10 Million annually by accelerating sales productivity, time to proficiency and velocity- by using a Digital Adoption Platform on top of their Salesforce CRM system. Whatfix is calling Salesforce professionals to start their journey to saving USD 10M per year by creating an In Application Flow for Salesforce. Whatfix will award 1 Grand Prize of USD 10,000 or equivalent to the Participant with the best InApp Flow for Salesforce. Whatfix wlll award 10 Runner-up prizes of 1 Apple Earpod pair each.
3. Sponsor or Promoter: Contest is being promoted by Whatfix Inc., a Delaware company with its principal office in 111 W. Saint John Street, Suite 220, San Jose, CA 95112. Participants can reach Sponsor at Contest@Whatfix.com
4. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY to Enter or Win or Receive the Prize(s)
5. Participant Eligibility:
- Contest is limited to Participants residing in the United States of America. Participants residing in the states of New York, Florida, Rhode Island and Tennessee are prohibited from participation. Participants in any country outside the United States of America are prohibited from participation. CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Participants should be Adults over 18 years of age working in Enterprises (corporations operating in the US subject to 4a. above) who have deployed or are deploying Salesforce CRM application i.e. either of Salesforce products like Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Engagement, Platform, Integration, Analytics, Industry Products, Enablement and Productivity.
- Participants should do all of the following (a) Accept the Rules of the Contest (b) Create and submit an in-app flow using Whatfix Editor on top of Salesforce application.
- Whatfix Employees/ Executives and their families, Consultants/ Contractors and their employees and families, Whatfix Partners, their employees and families, and Whatfix Investors and their families are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Whatfix Named Competitors: Employees/ Executives, Consultants/ Contractors and their employees, Partners and their employees and Investors of named Whatfix competitors and their families- namely of Appcues, AppLearn, InsideBoard, letzNav, Merlin Guides, SAP (Enable Now), Toonimo, Tour My App, UserIQ, WalkMe, Pendo and Iorad- are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
6. List of Prizes and their approximate Retail value:
- Grand Prize 1: $10,000 in cash or check or gift card (e.g. Amazon gift card) or equivalent agreed to by Sponsor of Promotion
- Runner-up Prize 2: Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Runner-up Prize 3: Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Runner-up Prize 4: Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Runner-up Prize 5:Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Runner-up Prize 6:Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Runner-up Prize 7:Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Runner-up Prize 8:Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Runner-up Prize 9:Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Runner-up Prize 10:Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Runner-up Prize 11:Apple AirPod Pro with Charging Station, Estimated Retail Value $249
- Shipping will be paid by Whatfix Inc.
- No more than 1 Winner allowed per Household.
7. Methods of Entry:
- Online using the Contest Landing Page
- Participants can mail a hard copy of the in-app flow to the office of the Sponsor @ Whatfix Inc., 111 W. St James Ave, Suite 220, San Jose, CA 95112, USA during the duration of the contest.
- At the Whatfix Inc. Booth at Dreamforce Expo between November 19-22, 2019 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, CA. Participants are not required to visit the booth and visiting the booth does not in any way enhance the submission. This is just an additional optional method of entry for those who don’t have ready access to a computer.
- Each individual may only submit ONE entry. Multiple/ automated entries using a BOT are prohibited. Outsourcing In-App Flow creation to a third party or paid consultant or Participation Agency is not allowed as this is a contest of individual skill and merit.
8. Contest Dates:
- Beginning date and time of contest: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 9am Pacific Standard Time
- End date and time of contest: Dec 8th (Sunday), 2019 at 5pm Pacific Standard Time
- Date Winners are Notified: Dec 20 (Friday), 2019 at 12 noon Pacific Standard Time.
- Date by which Winners must respond back and Claim prize: Jan 6 (Monday), 5pm Pacific Standard Time 2020
- Date by which Winners must Sign the Publicity Release, Participate in the PR announcement, Socially share their award on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and be-Part of the Awards Video: Jan 31 (Thursday), 2020
- Public PR placement and Announcement: Between Jan 6 through Feb 28, 2020
- Date by which Prizes will be sent by Sponsor: Feb 28 (Wednesday), 2020
9. Winner Selection: Winners will be picked based on the quality of the in-app flow created in addressing Salesforce adoption issues. Quality will be gauged based on the
- Creativtity and Originality: for using Whatfix in addressing a novel or original use case of sales, service or community cloud workflow (30% weight);
- Productivity: for using Whatfix to reduce the training, task execution and information discovery time of sales and or service representative (30% weight);
- Scalability: for using Whatfix to scale sales, service or community processes in terms of velocity, range and or size (20% weight) and;
- Efficiency: for using Whatfix to create in-app flows using minimal time and effort to create the flow (20% weight).
The winners will be picked solely by Sponsor (including any consultant judge Sponsor may choose to appoint). In the event of a tie, tie will be resolved based on their determination of the more heavily weighted criteria i.e. Creativitity and Originality and Productivity. Runners up with be ranked from #2-#11 based on the criteria above. This is a single round contest (comprising the in-app flow creation) and participants are not required to participate in any subsequent rounds. In case the Grand Prize Winner does not claim the prize or is otherwise unable to complete the Publicity Release Social Posting and Awards Video, then the Runners-up closest in Rank Order will be awarded the Grand Prize. This is a contest of skill and merit and Sponsor has provided some videos on the Contest landing page on how to create in-app flows using the Whatfix Editor on Salesforce. The Odds of Winning: The Odds of winning depend pre-dominantly on the quality of response, merit and skill exhibited by Participants.
10. Winner Notification:
- Procedures: Winners will be notifed by email and or phone at the contact information provided. If the email and contact information provided are not reachable because they don’t exist or have been suspended/ cancelled, then Sponsor will not pruse ay further notification and Winner will forfeit their prize.
- Winner will have upto 10 days to claim the prze after being notified. If the Winner(s) do not respond back and claim the prize in the allowed time, then the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to another deserving Winner.
- In the event of a dispute on the identity of the winner based on the email address, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry.
- Winners must sign a Publicity Release allowing Whatfix to announce them as the winner, sharing the winning in-app flow submitted by Participant in their Entry. If the Winner does not sign the Publicity Release then they will not be declared as the Winner and another Winner may be selected. The publicity release will involve the Winner agreeing to be cited as “Salesforce Adoption Hero” in a Press Release and be part of a short in a brief 1-2 minute video that will be released. The video will be produced at the Promoter’s expense at the Participant’s location. Winners are not required to pay any monetary fees to receive their prizes.
- Prizes shall be delivered to the Winners after Publicity Release is signed, Press Release and Award Video has been shot and released in media/social media/ Whatfix website. Prizes shall be delivered within 15 days of the Public Award Announcement.
- Prize award can not be transferred by Winner to be received by another person, charity or Enterprise or company, except with the consent of the Sponsor
12. Limits of Liability: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, in no event shall Whatfix’s liability under or in connection with this Contest in the aggregate exceed the amount of USD 10,000 (ten thousand dollars only). Participants agree to this limits of liability clause when they submit their entry into this Contest.
13. Social Network Disclaimers: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter page and not to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, this Contest complies with Facebook Promotion Guidelines.
14. Winner’s List: The Winner’s list wil be posted on the Contest Entry Landing Page. Any Participant can also email contest@Whatfix.com to request the Winners List.
15. Online Technical Considerations: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Contest at anytime, if necessary due to technical problems. Sponsor may be discontinue the Contest in case there is any evidence of hacking, tampering and or security breaches.
16. Owenrship and IP: Data captured as part of survey response is owned by Whatfix Inc. In-App Flows created by Participant as part of campaign will be considered the property of Whatfix Inc. and can be used publicly or privately, in-side and outside of the Whatfix platform and website by Whatfix, based on its sole discretion.
17. Taxes: The Winner will be responsible for all Taxes (Federal and State) and any other costs not listed. Sponsor is required to send the winner a 1099 in January of the following year.